KFC 10km Fun Ride 6th June 2015 Start 9:00
KFC Kiddies Race 6th June 2015 Start 11:00
Welcome to the home of cycling in the Soutpansberg!
CapeTown has the Argus, Durban has the Amashova, Gauteng has the 947. Whats next on your “to-do” cycling list? Definitely the Kremetart 175km One Day Four Stage Race – the only one of its kind in South Africa, and the biggest cycling event in Limpopo. On this site, you can enter online, check out the route profiles, get all the info and page through our history. With our committed sponsors and awesome community, Louis Trichardt brings you the 26th Kremetart on 6th June 2015.
Program of Events Kremetart Weekend 5-7 June 2015
Venue: Info Village, Makhado
Friday 5th June 2015: Registration and Social
- 10:00 – 20:00 - Registration & Number Collection at Tourism Info Village (175km / 70km / 10km)
- 15:00 - SAAF Hawks fly-by welcome
- 17:30 - Race Briefing with Pro-Teams, all Officials & Comms (Info Centre Reception)
- 18:00 – 22:00 - Pasta and Music – Main Event Tent
- 16:00 – 22:00 - Bar opens
Saturday 6th June 2015: 175km, 70km, KFC 10km Fun Ride & KFC Kiddies Race
- 11:00 – 24:00 - Bar Opens
- 19:45 - Party Time
Sunday 7th June 2015: Total Mountain Bike Cross Country Olympic
Venue: Komatiland Forestry – Hanglip
Line Entries open again on 7th June 2015 from 6:30 – Komatiland Forestry – Hanglip.
Registration and Number collection will only take place on Sunday at the Registration Area.
- 06:30 - Line entries open / Number collection
- 07:30 - Entries close for Nippers
- 08:00 - Race start for Nippers: (10 & under)
- 08:00 - Entries close for Sprogs and Sub Juniors
- 08:45 - Race start for Sprogs and Sub Juniors: (12 & Under and 14 & Under)
- 08:45 - Entries close for all other categories
- 10:00 - Race start for
- Youth men / woman (16 & Under)
- Master men / woman (50 +)
- Grand master men / woman (60 +)
- 11:00 - Race start for
- Junior men / Woman (18 & Under)
- Under 23 Men (19 – 23)
- Elite Woman (19 – 29)
- Elite Men (23 – 29)
- Sub Vet Men / Woman (30 – 39)
- Vet Men / Woman (40 – 49)
- 12:30 - Prize giving
Support vehicles will be strictly regulated. No official sticker, no support! All vehicles to leave before the start of each stage or to follow behind the sweep vehicles. No overtaking of cyclists on the route will be allowed. ONLY CSA Managers with valid licences will be allowed to travel with the processions.
Bus will leave strictly 20 minutes before each start.
Tog bag Van
A tog bag van will transport your baggage to the end of the next stage
- Start times for Tandems: STAGE 1 — 06:40
- STAGE 2 — 09:40
- STAGE 3 — 12:30
- STAGE 4 — 15:30
Groups will start in the following order: (Tandems & Hand cyclists at above time.)
- Elite men + 2 minutes.
- Sub- Veteran men + 5 minutes. (VA)
- Veteran men + 10 minutes. (VB)
- Women + 17 minutes.
- Master and Gr. Master men + 22 minutes. (VC)
- Comrades (Open Category) + 25 minutes
Kremetart Entries and fees breakdown 2015: